Pakistan is the country full of surprises and many interesting facts, that you might not know about. It is good to know your country, and appreciate its positive points. Here’s a list of some amazing facts about Pakistan:
1. Two Pakistani Brothers created first Virus Brain
Their intention was to create a malicious file to teach a lesson to their customers so that they stop using pirated copy of their software. This is how a computer virus was created.
2. Sugarcane Juice is our National Drink
The Govt. of Pakistan conducted a poll on Twitter this year in January about our National Drink. Turns out that our national drink is Sugarcane as it received 81 percent votes.
3. World’s Highest ATM is Installed at Khunjerab Pass
Did you know that we made a new world record which was set by The National Bank of Pakistan? World’s highest ATM was installed at
Pak-China border, Khunjerab Pass at a height of 16,007 feet above sea level.
4. Grand Jamia Masjid Lahore is the 7th largest mosque in the World
The Grand Jamia Masjid Lahore is a proud project of Bahria Town with the capacity of 70,000, including Pakistan’s Largest Indoor Praying Facility of 25,000.
5. Tharparkar is the only fertile desert in the World
It is the blessing of Allah; we have desert with a unique quality of being fertile.
6. Our National Anthem Tune is Ranked 1st in the World
It is a proud moment for every Pakistani because our National Anthem’s tune is so delightful and it is ranked no.1 against all other countries National Anthem’s tune.
7. We hold 28 World Records in the book of Guinness World Record
Pakistan is a proud owner of 28 world records for example, the largest volunteer ambulance network, human flag, most people singing the national anthem and much more.
8. Northern Area’s are the Attraction Point for Tourist
Despite having bad security issues in past years still, almost a million tourists love to visit Pakistan on a yearly basis, which is helping in reflecting a positive image of Pakistan across the Globe.
9. Gwadar was owned by Oman But Later it was just bought for $3 Million
Buying Gwadar from Oman has proved good fortunate for Pakistan, which is now an important region of our economy.
10. We have 2nd the oldest civilization of the World – Indus Valley
Indus Valley is one of the oldest civilization of the World, and we are part of it.
Did you know about these facts before reading this post? Tell us in the comments below.